As part of our final consultation on Coleford’s Neighbourhood Plan, we’re hosting several events open to everyone. They’re the perfect opportunity to look at the Plan and ask the Steering Group questions over a cup of tea and some cake. No need to book on any of these events except if you want to do the walk on the 16th May – just turn up. Event Times
- Wednesday 10th May, 4.00 pm till 6.00 pm and then 6.00 pm until 8.00 pm, Coleford Town Council offices. Two information sessions about the Plan, both with a chance to ask questions and learn more.
- Tuesday 16th May, 3pm, The Main Place. As part of Coleford Area Walking Festival, come and join in a walk round the town centre, learning about the past elements, the present situation, and what is seen in the future included in the Neighbourhood Development Plan. Have afternoon tea at the end . Cost for all: £5.
- Saturday 20th May from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm, Coleford Town Council offices. Drop-in display on the Plan, with members of the Steering Group and Town Council on hand to answer your questions.
- Friday 26th May, 10.30 am till 3.30 pm at Café 16. Display of the Plan’s details, and a chance to chat over a cuppa with Steering Group members about the Plan.
- Tuesday 13th June, 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm, and again from 7.00 to 9.00 pm, The Main Place. Q&A session with time to fill in the response form there and then, with the help of some refreshments.